My next blog post comes to introduce you to Soul Tree Ayurvedic Kajals eye makeup and includes a competition too!! 👇
What are the benefits? ✔✅
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben free
- Contain no lead
- They are 100% natural and certified natural by BDIH so can be used on eyes.
The full list of ingredients are;
Butyrum* (Clarified butter), Sorbitan olivate, Ricinus communis* oil, Coco caprylate/caprate, Copernicia cerifera cera, Candelila cera, Isoamyl laurate, Prunus dulcis* (Sweet almond) oil, Garcinia indica butter, Tocopherol, Mel (Honey)*, Cinnamomum camphora, Rosa damscana oil, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, may contain + or – CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499, CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 77268:1, CI 77288, CI 77007
The colours? 💙💚💛
They come in a vast array of colours to generate some creative, bold looks. See the list below….
What did I think? 🤔
I found the eye crayons so simple to use. They come in a stylish little lipstick style container and look just like a large crayon.
They also produce a true colour to their names i.e. “24 carat” produces a gold colour and my favourite being “Copper tint” which produces a metallic copper colour. 😍
They display a clean, sharp line but are easily blended with other colours to produce and smokey or softer look.
My creations 👀👄…
Here’s some different styles I tried below whilst playing with multiple colours…
- Here I used Purple Haze on the inner corner of the eye, on both upper and lower lids.
- Then I used Grey Glow from the Purple Haze to the outer corner of the lower lid and also from the Purple Haze outwards along the crease of the top lid.
- Finally, I used Fern Green to colour in the full eye lid base and the winged part of the eyeliner.
- I took a brush and lightly blended in the harsher joins to create a soft glow finish to complete the look.
- I simply took the 24 carat eye crayon and lined the inner corner to brighten my eyes.
- I then took the Copper tint and lined the inside and outside of the lower lid and the top lid just lined the lash line.
- I then smudged the lower lid with a brush and blended the top lash line into the full lid upwards.
- Finished with a mascara and a top tip; I even used the Copper tint as a lip liner before applying my lipstick.
These eye crayons are a bargain, only cost £13.90 each directly from the manufacturer at the SoulTree Pravera website.
As I’m feeling generous, I’m running not one but TWO competitions to win not one but EIGHT eye crayons in different colours;
One on Instagram (click here)
One on Facebook (click here)
Good luck 👌💋👍