Tiger Gin was formed by the Shropshire Gin Company. Comprising of a complex formula that gives a taste infusion that is both smooth and sweet. Distilled and bottled with great care in England, UK at 40% alcohol.
If you’re a gin lover, or a first time trier, you may think that gin is usually quite dry in taste and requires an acquired pallet to drink.
However, Tiger Gin has a lovely sweet taste. It can be served neat on the rocks or is best served with tonic and a slice of fresh orange 👌
All Tiger Gin‘s ingredients are 100% natural;
- No artificial flavourings
- 100% grain spirit
- Pure English water
- Juniper berries from the Balkans (provides classical perfumed notes)
- Coriander seeds from Eastern Europe (warm eastern spice adds depth and complexity)
- Cut and dried Angelica root from France/Belgium (earthy base note)
- Dried sweet lemon peels from Spain (fresh zesty lemony notes accentuates the notes of the other Botanicals)
- Dried sweet orange peels from Spain (fresh sweet citrus notes)
- Cassia bark from China (warm spice notes)
- Liquorice root powder from the Mediterranean (light notes and sweetness)
- Ground nutmeg from the West Indies (offers that lingering warmth)
- Cinnamon Bark from Madagascar (delicate warm woody sweet and spicy)
- Orrisroot powder from Italy (earthy and floral notes which binds all the botanicals)
- Secret ingredient 1
- Secret Ingredient 2
I have quite a sweet tooth naturally and thought the “other gin” was very
very dry and not something I would go out and buy normally.
I would definitely purchase Tiger Gin from a bar or restaurant or even to drink in after a long week at work as a refreshing change.