Recently I’ve been getting back into fitness and dieting along with getting healthier in general now spring is upon us, so I thought I’d try Chemist.co.uk.
On the website you can search by categories if you know what you are looking for or you can type symptoms in the search bar which I thought was really useful. For example I suffer with bloating….
This will then list products relating to that particular symptom. You can then click into the product to read more information.
So for my order, I requested;
- Audmonal 60mg capsules 100 – this is to help aid the bloating and stomach cramps.
- Optima Acai Superfruit Juice 500ml – this contains lots of minerals and vitamins and high levels of antioxidants to fight infections.
- Natures Aid garlic 2000ug 90 tablets – helps with a healthy heart and circulation as part of a healthy diet.
- Healthaid Vitamin B1 100mg tablets (thaimin) – good for metabolic utilisation and break down of foods as well as being essential health for hair, skin and nails.
- Benefiber soluble fibre supplement powder 155g – a soluble fibre which can be mixed into foods to aid digestion as part of a balanced diet.
- A. Vogel Bambu Coffee Substitute 100g – 100% natural caffeine free coffee alternative high in potassium and digests well.
- Elastoplast Disney Family pack 40 – everyone with children needs plasters, and even better if some are Disney!
I then made it habit to incorporate the vitamins and juice into my spring health routine.
Each morning I will get up I have a shot of Aloe Vera Juice, a shot of Acai Superfruit Juice, take two of my bloating capsules, a Vitamin B1 tablet and a Garlic tablet. Guzzled down with a protein shake.
I have been doing the above for just under a month and my bloating has decreased significantly! I feel more sprightly and energised and I don’t feel as though I have to drag myself to the gym as I feel better in myself.
I have been looking at their website and they sell everything from slimming aids, to children’s medicine, sport and fitness, hair and beauty products to name a few.
I will definitely continue to use Chemist.co.uk.
You simply search the products, add them to your basket, if there are any health warnings or disclaimers these flag up (don’t worry they don’t sell to just anyone), and then pay for your products like online shopping. They were then delivered to my door the very next day.